Our facility turns more than 400,000 parts each week!
Steel rings are one of the biggest businesses inside the manufacturing industry.
Our ring-making abilities set us apart from other machining companies in the area. We produce a lot of rings, in fact our facility produces more than 400,000 rings each week.
Our process varies depending on your specific needs such as volume, part complexity or material yield. Current Ring sizes range from 1"-8" diameter and volumes from 500 to 400,000 pieces per week.
Capabilities and Equipment
- Rings can be made from tubing ,forgings or castings
- Manufacturing cell set-up
- Gantry load and unload
- Tubes, forgings, castings, solids
- 50 horsepower machines for heavy turning
- Low kerf loss
- Inertia rings, green rings, bearing blanks, vibration dampers, gear blanks, pinions, sun gears
- Over 160 turning spindles
Machined steel rings are found in Transmissions, Transfer cases, engines and various types of machinery. They are perhaps the most common product of all of the machined metals.