For customers whose projects don’t call for an automated manufacturing line or if the part goes through multiple operations and has more difficult geometry, our precision low to mid-volume manufacturing department utilizes some of the most technologically advanced and accurate lathes and machining centers available in the industry.
With our vast range of capabilities in this area, we can assist in multiple industries, including agricultural, automotive, aerospace, after-market automotive, and fitness equipment, to name a few.
CNC Turning Capabilities & Equipment
- Machining rounds, squares, flats, tubing, castings, forgings, extrusions, and irregular shapes
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Twelve lathes by Mori Seki, SMEC, Doosan, and Samsung
- Seven mills by Haas, Brother, DMC, and Fanuc
- Prototype production capabilities
- Barfeed capabilities
- Live tooling
- CAD/CAM-assisted programming and design
- 4th and 5th axis capabilities
- Manufacturing in cell-type production